Now is a great time to get involved at the Library. We are looking for volunteers in several areas:
- Empty the book drop
- Monitor the desk when necessary
- Answer the telephone and refer requests to library staff
- Shelve books in the proper location
- Assist at library fundraising events.
- Do you have ideas for library programs? Help us plan and deliver programs you would want to attend.
Opportunities for High School Students
If you need community hours for your high school diploma, there are lots of ways to get them:
- Shelve books
- Help at an event
- Tutor a student
- Help out at Homework Power Hour
- Join TAG, Teen Advisory Group
Volunteers must be at least 14 years of age and may be asked to complete a criminal records check.